We're looking for talented colleagues to join our team in the role of Pharmacy Technician to ensure the efficient functioning of the department by providing customers with the best quality of products, while being courteous with timely customer service.
As a colleague in one of our stores, you will have an immediate impact on our Pharmacy/Customer Service procedures by assisting the Pharmacist and Pharmacy Team in the daily operations of this department. As a Pharmacy Technician, you will be responsible for:
- Answering customer inquiries
- Prescription preparation to company's standards including stocking medications and related supplies
- Rotating and monitoring stock and repackaging and labeling medications
- Following inventory processes
- Maintaining patient & drug information files
- Ensuring confidentiality of patient records and information
- Credits and insurance claims
- Cash register operation
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Completion or enrollment in a pharmacy technician program OR 2+ years of strong customer service experience with the desire to enrol in a pharmacy technician program
- Ability to take initiative and drive to succeed
- A service-oriented attitude along with excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills along
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts during department operational hours of 8am-9pm.
- Familiarity with MS Office, email and Kroll Pharmacy software are an asset
We offer our colleagues progressive careers, comprehensive training, flexibility, great benefits, and a 10% colleague discount.
Ready to join our team? APPLY TODAY